Murat Yıldızoğlu's website
The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and therefore never scrutinize or question.
(Stephen Jay Gould)
- Third Bordeaux workshop on Agent-based Macroeconomics, April 27, 2017.
- Master program IREF-EGR, Economics of Global Risks
- Society of Computational Economics Conference, June 26-28, 2016, Bordeaux
- Second Bordeaux Workshop on Agent-Based Macroeconomics, June 4-5, 2015
- First Bordeaux Workshop on Agent-Based Macroeconomics November 7-8, 2013
In this site you can:
- Download my research papers
- Simulate the workings of an industry with innovation and other computational models in Java
- Lire certains supports de cours (in the Courses menu)
- Télécharger un manuel de microéconomie libre de droits
- Lire un manuel sur la croissance économique
- Drink a coffee, and etc.
A note on the languages of the web site: I deliberately mix languages, dependent on the expected audience of the pages. When a page is in French, I consider that the audience will understand this language and the link to that page will also be in French, in general. The default language is English otherwise, given the predominance of this language in the materials we use in the Academia.